[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #12615: Add "first" and "last" CSS-class-names to each Widget in sidebars (Frontend)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jan 13 15:42:04 UTC 2011

#12615: Add "first" and "last" CSS-class-names to each Widget in sidebars
(Frontend)
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  hakre             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by hakre):

 Replying to [comment:12 garyc40]:
 > I'm attaching a patch anyways. Hackre's patch tries to do too much.

 Don't forget to test the widget screen in the backend.

 And try to exploit the last one, imagine the last widget is not
 registered.

 I didn't wrote that I implemented the best strategy to find it, but from
 what I remember writing the patch months ago, it was not that trivial to
 solve.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12615#comment:13>