[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15818: Insert Into Post button doesn't display for post types without editor support

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jan 13 06:49:09 UTC 2011

#15818: Insert Into Post button doesn't display for post types without editor
support
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  johnbillion  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by koopersmith):

 * status:  new => closed
 * type:  defect (bug) => enhancement
 * resolution:   => maybelater

Comment:

 We declare support for the editor for a reason. For the time being, if
 'Insert Into Post' is necessary for you, I'd suggest supporting the editor
 and attempting to use its contents/manipulate it in a creative fashion.

 Perhaps this will be improved when media is overhauled.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15818#comment:2>