[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16644: [15825] Changed the format of our category links from ?cat=123 to ?category_name=slug

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Feb 25 12:44:13 UTC 2011

#16644: [15825] Changed the format of our category links from ?cat=123 to
?category_name=slug
 Reporter:  markjaquith   |       Owner:

Comment (by dd32):

 This comes back to the query_Var being set to category_name rather than
 'cat' as you'd expect in this case.

 The solution would be to change that var, however, I'm pretty sure we'll
 then also run into the fact that the rewrite rules are also based on that
 query variable.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16644#comment:4>