[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16569: adding a link to an image through tinymce's button is broken if align is set

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Feb 15 20:43:12 UTC 2011

#16569: adding a link to an image through tinymce's button is broken if align is
set
--------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  mimecine      |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  TinyMCE       |    Version:  3.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  tinymce images links
 Very peculiar bug. If I try to link an image wth tinymce's link button, I
 can only do it if there is no align set or set to alignnone it seems.

 - Just tried a bit more and it seems to be a webkit bug. It only occurs in
 Safari and Chrome (Safari being the latest release, and Chrome the latest
 Dev-channel release).

 Will try to log a bug with TinyMCE, but wanted it recorded here in case
 anyone else have the same problems.