[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16508: Widgets are completely frozen in the back end. Widget usability is 0% with no possibility of editing...

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Feb 9 22:14:59 UTC 2011

#16508: Widgets are completely frozen in the back end. Widget usability is 0% with
no possibility of editing...
---------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  trusktr              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)         |      Status:  new

Comment (by AlexLakes):

 Whoa. He's right. I have the same issue too. Turning off concantenation of
 scripts didn't solve it. I also cannot drag, drop, or edit widgets. Also,
 if I'm editing a published post and try to change the slug, #post_name is
 added to the url in the browser but nothing happens. Same is true clicking
 'Edit' for the post status, visibility and published time too. So it must
 to be some type of javascript error.

 WP 3.0.5, subfolder installation in case that matters

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16508#comment:3>