[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16480: Admin Bar: My Sites drop down becomes unusable when populated with a large number of sites

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Feb 7 15:52:25 UTC 2011

#16480: Admin Bar: My Sites drop down becomes unusable when populated with a large
number of sites
 Reporter:  gcorne        |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  3.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 At 1024x768, approximately 24 sites fit vertically.

 The list also includes sites from other networks without any indication of
 which network the site belongs to. The order of the list is also not
 apparent to the user.

 Perhaps, the My Sites list could be sorted based on the user's activity
 with a hard limit of 7-10 in the drop down. When the limit is exceeded, a
 "View All" link /wp-admin/my-sites.php could be added.