[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19695: Links widget does not generate width or height attributes when showing an image

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Dec 30 17:14:09 UTC 2011

#19695: Links widget does not generate width or height attributes when showing an
image
 Reporter:  mbijon                              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                        |      Status:  new

Comment (by ericmann):

 I like the idea of it, actually.  We really ''should'' be applying
 height/width attributes wherever we can, and this will definitely help
 with some content flow issues when building responsive layouts.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19695#comment:3>