[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19441: The path of the background icon for the "dismiss" link of WP Pointer is broken

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Dec 4 21:43:25 UTC 2011

#19441: The path of the background icon for the "dismiss" link of WP Pointer is
broken
 Reporter:  jamalorg        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by nacin):

 We could also add mapping to load-styles.php, but I'd rather not, since
 the pointers code is designed to hypothetically work on the frontend, and
 therefore should not rely on admin-only assets (which may be unreachable).

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19441#comment:5>