[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #17291: Introduce _media_states() to show the status (background, header) on Media page

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Apr 30 20:33:47 UTC 2011

#17291: Introduce _media_states() to show the status (background, header) on Media
page
-----------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  ocean90                |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  new

Comment (by johnbillion):

 Replying to [comment:6 ocean90]:
 > Sidenote: Maybe we should also introduce a way to register background
 images and list custom background images on the background screen too,
 like we do it now for header images. (see
 ''get_uploaded_header_images()'').

 This would be ideal. One step better would be if the header image and
 background image functionality shared the same code base and their
 respective admin screens worked the same way.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/17291#comment:7>