[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #10332: Backdated pre-1st January 1970 post displayed as published on the current viewing day

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Apr 22 01:40:34 UTC 2011

#10332: Backdated pre-1st January 1970 post displayed as published on the current
viewing day
 Reporter:  carboncopy                           |       Owner:  nacin
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  accepted
  tests 3.2-early                                |
Changes (by DH-Shredder):

 * cc: DH-Shredder (added)

Comment:

 Since even on 32bit Windows (PHP 5.2.4 and 5.3.5), the date works properly
 with the appropriate check removed, do we still need to do the special
 check?

 Tested, and PHP 5.2.4 and 5.3.5 are both outputting proper str2time()
 negative output even under 32bit.

 Attached a refreshed patch, in case we want to just get rid of the check
 altogether.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10332#comment:35>