[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15258: Category widget breaks when multiple widgets with dropdowns displayed on page

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Oct 30 06:29:22 UTC 2010

#15258: Category widget breaks when multiple widgets with dropdowns displayed on
page
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  froman118                   |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                |       Status:  closed
Changes (by nacin):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => duplicate
  * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Duplicate of #13019. I've suggested there how I think it should be done.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15258#comment:1>