[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14455: Saved WP Login with Google Chrome does not show the user name when the login page is visited at a later time

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Oct 22 02:05:26 UTC 2010

#14455: Saved WP Login with Google Chrome does not show the user name when the
login page is visited at a later time
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  wprunner       |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new
Component:  Accessibility  |     Version:  3.0.1
 Severity:  normal         |    Keywords:  has-patch, Chrome, Login, Log In, dashboard, username, password
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
Changes (by wprunner):

  * version:  3.0 => 3.0.1

Comment:

 This has been set to be fixed with WP 3.1 at the other ticket
 http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14031

 I think that this bug deserves a 3.0.2 so that the fix is available as
 soon as possible. As I saw in the blog, 3.1 will be released after months
 especially that the focus now is on WP.org environment.

 The bug is not critical but is really annoying and time drainer.

 Anyway, this ticket should be associated with the other one and both
 solutions should be tested.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14455#comment:3>