[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15149: image_get_intermediate_size partly ignores 'path' and 'url' fields and has inconsistent return values

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Oct 22 01:44:41 UTC 2010

#15149: image_get_intermediate_size partly ignores 'path' and 'url' fields and has
inconsistent return values
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  whoismanu    |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Component:  Media        |     Version:  3.1
 Severity:  normal       |    Keywords:  has-patch

Comment(by Denis-de-Bernardy):

 Just for reference, since I hadn't released the second plugin I mentioned.
 You can download it here:

 http://forum.semiologic.com/discussions/?PostBackAction=Download&AttachmentID=545

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15149#comment:7>