[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14560: class 'current-page-parent' is being to the parent page and to the parent page of other menu items

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Nov 23 01:45:40 UTC 2010

#14560: class 'current-page-parent' is being to the parent page and  to the parent
page of other menu items
 Reporter:  juggledad     |       Owner:
Component:  Menus         |     Version:  3.0.1
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  reporter-feedback
Changes (by filosofo):

  * keywords:  current-page-parent => reporter-feedback
  * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 3.1

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:2 juggledad]:
 > Note that PAGE-PARENT has the class 'current-page-parent
 current_page_parent'.

 This is intended behavior.  `current_page_parent` is meant to be
 compatible with the underscore-style classes generated by `wp_page_menu`.

 Regarding the main problem, which is the `current-page-parent` class being
 applied to the category parent while the viewed page is the page child: I
 cannot reproduce this either in WordPress 3.0.1 or the current development
 version.  I even tried making the category and page IDs the same (as they
 seem to be in your example), but still could not reproduce it.

 Are you able to reproduce the error with WordPress trunk?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14560#comment:3>