[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14011: On subdirectory multisite installs, custom post types on main blog generate bad next/previous links

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Nov 10 18:41:34 UTC 2010

#14011: On subdirectory multisite installs, custom post types on main blog generate
bad next/previous links
 Reporter:  jorbin        |       Owner:  nacin
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reviewing
Component:  Post Types    |     Version:
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:

Comment(by madtownlems):

 I'm commenting here because my other issue (#15360) was closed as a
 duplicate of this.
 However, this ticket doesn't seem to contain the entirety of my situation
 and it's an issue I'd very much like to see resolved.

 This ticket seems very narrow and only mentions custom post types on the
 main blog, but my ticket included all other blogs, without custom post
 types.  Thanks.

 (I have also confirmed the next_posts_link and previous_posts_link also
 behave incorrectly in my situation.)

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14011#comment:3>