[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13591: Manage Themes always returning to page 1 - suggest return to same page + shows all pages

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri May 28 07:42:29 UTC 2010

#13591: Manage Themes always returning to page 1 - suggest return to same page +
shows all pages
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  nonegiven        |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new
Component:  Themes           |     Version:  2.9.2
 Severity:  major            |    Keywords:  Manage themes
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 In Appearance > Themes > Manage Themes ...

 When one chooses a theme and the page refreshes, it always returning to
 page 1.

 * I would like to suggest that it returns instead to same page upon which
 the theme was chosen.

 This is a problem on MU sites where there are a large number of themes to
 choose form.

 I suggest the way most people work is to go form page 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - etc
 trying themes out. Each time they try a theme out, they then have to
 navigate back to the page they were at.

 * Again, when there are more than 3 pages, additional pages become
 obscured ... so I suggest a rolldown option for page numbers instead of
 the current text based and summarised way.