[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13549: Standard about page from Pages - /about, appears also after deletion and is visible

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed May 26 12:15:27 UTC 2010

#13549: Standard about page from Pages - /about, appears also after deletion and is
visible
 Reporter:  SIRavecavec     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:  2.9.2
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:  default about page, wrong, delete
 I deleted after I installed the blog, the default page /about , after a
 few days I see in statistics that they are 2 pages about and about-me I
 run into about one, and I noticed that is the default one, this problem
 was deleted only after I delete it from Trash also. Is this normal? Guess
 if its in trash should not be visible to people.