[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13364: Bug with tags and categories when importing from WP 2.9.2-exporting XML files

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed May 26 07:27:02 UTC 2010

#13364: Bug with tags and categories when importing from WP 2.9.2-exporting XML
files
 Reporter:  gaobo         |       Owner:
Component:  Import        |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  major         |    Keywords:  import duplicated entries

Comment(by gaobo):

 I tried again with a clean installation with the lastest build which may
 refer to the one you forced its creation. Unfortunately the error is still
 there. I uploaded another attachment of the zipped screenshot which may
 help clarify the problem to a better extent.

 Thanks for your time looking into this!

 Replying to [comment:8 ryan]:
 > It's possible that the nightly build you used did not have the fix in
 question since you posted feedback 14 hours after that fix went in.  I
 just forced a new nightly build to make sure the fix is in it. Could I
 trouble you to try again?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13364#comment:10>