[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13527: Lots of things broken when multisite site is named "blog" — should not allow such blogs

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon May 24 21:51:55 UTC 2010

#13527: Lots of things broken when multisite site is named "blog" — should not
allow such blogs
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mitchoyoshitaka  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new
Component:  Multisite        |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  major            |    Keywords:

Comment(by mitchoyoshitaka):

 Replying to [comment:6 ocean90]:
 >   going to /blog gives me a 404.[[BR]]
 >

 > Create a blog.php and you get not a 404.
 Well, the question is why are we allowing creation of a site which
 requires such special handling, without even telling the user that special
 handling is required.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13527#comment:8>