[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13453: When importing custom taxonomy terms through import function, they are not attached to posts anymore.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon May 24 17:23:34 UTC 2010

#13453: When importing custom taxonomy terms through import function, they are not
attached to posts anymore.
 Reporter:  design_dolphin  |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |       Status:  reopened
Changes (by ryan):

  * milestone:  3.0 => 3.1

Comment:

 This won't get fixed in the 3.0 time frame.  Hopefully it will be in the
 early 3.1 timeframe.  The importer is no longer bundled with WP core so it
 is not tied to a WP version, but I'll set this ticket to 3.1 until we work
 out how we want to track importer changes.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13453#comment:5>