[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13476: Switching columns in screen options make you loose all your setting in the side column

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri May 21 17:59:59 UTC 2010

#13476: Switching columns in screen options make you loose all your setting in the
side column
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  wjm                |        Owner:
     Type:  enhancement        |       Status:  reopened
Changes (by wjm):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  wontfix =>
  * type:  defect (bug) => enhancement
  * component:  General => Administration
  * milestone:  => Future Release

Comment:

 I am changing the status as i think if its closed i wont get the attention
 needed.
 I changed the properties to Future Release and enhancement, but i am
 pretty sure someone may be insterested in working on this.

 i tried to msg you ryan but there i no way through the system, to ask you
 about if its ok to reopen it.
 sorry, i am breaking some rule, im new here.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13476#comment:5>