[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13417: Multi-site first says I'm not allowed to use subdirectories, then won't let me use subdomains

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon May 17 02:13:56 UTC 2010

#13417: Multi-site first says I'm not allowed to use subdirectories, then won't let
me use subdomains
 Reporter:  beatpanda     |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |       Status:  closed

Comment(by Jbb):

 Since Nginx is growing so much, maybe you could expand on what your error
 was and how you got it working. Might help other people too :)

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13417#comment:3>