[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #12741: Plugin Editor Allows editing active plugins; Plugin listing doesnt list Edit for active plugins

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Mar 28 10:10:04 UTC 2010

#12741: Plugin Editor Allows editing active plugins; Plugin listing doesnt list
Edit for active plugins
 Reporter:  dd32          |       Owner:  westi
Component:  Plugins       |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  needs-patch dev-feedback

Comment(by dd32):

 > No possibility, imo.

 Quote agree, I was just pointing out the option :)

 > Could be an idea, but I think the current situation is also fine. (No
 need to actively propagate the feature.)

 "If the admin wants to edit an active plugin, let him do it."

 See, This is what i was coming up against, If someone -wants- to do it,
 let them, They're not going to break the install by doing so (Thanks to
 the fatal error handling code).

 My initial reason for bringing this up was due to the mis-match of the
 actions on the Active vs. Inactve plugins in the list, I wanted to edit an
 active plugin, I could edit the inactive plugins either side of it, but
 not the active plugin in the middle.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12741#comment:2>