[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #12232: Invalid Archive. Theme Install Failed. Caused by ftp_rawlist using -a option

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Mar 8 11:30:51 UTC 2010

#12232: Invalid Archive. Theme Install Failed. Caused by ftp_rawlist using -a
option
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  frankindelicato  |       Owner:  dd32
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  assigned
Component:  General          |     Version:  2.9.1
 Severity:  blocker          |    Keywords:  ftp_rawlist
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Comment(by eoinomurchu):

 I don't think that code will skip hidden files in this case.

 {{{
 if ( '.' == $entryname? '..' == $entryname? ) // THIS SKIPS THE HIDDEN
 FILES
     continue;
 }}}

 The above section of code will skip over the special directory listings
 for current dir and parent dir. This is commented wrong. Since there are
 more hidden files than just these two.

 {{{
 if ( ! $include_hidden && '.' == $entryname?[0]  )
     continue;

 }}}

 And this would skip the remaining hidden files (files starting with a .)
 if $include_hidden is false, which it's not. It's set by default to true
 in the function/method definition, and a different value is not passed in
 this case.

 I thought about saving the current dir and resetting it after the
 operation, but if I remember correctly, when I tested the value of PWD
 before the operation, it returned an empty string.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12232#comment:10>