[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #12232: Invalid Archive. Theme Install Failed. Caused by ftp_rawlist using -a option

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Mar 5 18:10:40 UTC 2010

#12232: Invalid Archive. Theme Install Failed. Caused by ftp_rawlist using -a
option
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  frankindelicato  |       Owner:  dd32
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  assigned
Component:  General          |     Version:  2.9.1
 Severity:  blocker          |    Keywords:  ftp_rawlist

Comment(by frankindelicato):

 Yes, I tried chdir also but found it caused path errors later in the code.
 I fixed that by saving the current directory, then used chdir, and then
 restored the current directory. But I abandoned that approach and just
 took out the -a because if you look further down in the dirlist() function
 they skip the hidden directories anyway and they are never used.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12232#comment:9>