[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #12499: Plugin Installer could leave a warning, if it falls back from direct install to FTP install

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Mar 4 08:37:34 UTC 2010

#12499: Plugin Installer could leave a warning, if it falls back from direct
install to FTP install
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  keatch           |        Owner:  westi
     Type:  enhancement      |       Status:  closed
Changes (by dd32):

  * status:  reopened => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix
  * milestone:  3.1 =>

Comment:

 I agree, I'm going to close this as wontfix.

 I do think that some extra documentation could do in the wild, but i dont
 think this is a place to discuss that, people posting their experiences on
 their blogs will help those later down the line through google searches :)

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12499#comment:10>