[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14004: Custom columns for admin menu not working for custom post type with hierarchy

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jun 20 11:51:02 UTC 2010

#14004: Custom columns for admin menu not working for custom post type with
hierarchy
 Reporter:  cubehouse     |       Owner:
Component:  Post Types    |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  post type hierarchical hierarchy columns

Comment(by cubehouse):

 Replying to [comment:1 dd32]:
 > Off the top of my head, This may be because page_rows() is used to
 display hierarchical types (instead of post_rows())

 > Can you try using the page filter instead? (I'm thinking its
 'manage_pages_custom_column'?)

 Huzzah! You are most correct - there is so little documentation on this at
 the moment.

 Not really sure what the change the bug status too now.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14004#comment:3>