[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14352: Fatal error message when trying to access my homepage and/or login to WordPress

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Jul 19 11:48:46 UTC 2010

#14352: Fatal error message when trying to access my homepage and/or login to
WordPress
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  birkettphotography  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new
Component:  General             |     Version:
 Severity:  critical            |    Keywords:  fatal error, failure to login
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 I have suddenly started getting the following error message when I try to
 access my website, or acess the log in page to make changes to the site:

 Warning: require(/homez.358/emmabirk/www/wp-includes/load.php)
 [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
 /homez.358/emmabirk/www/wp-settings.php on line 19

 Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required
 '/homez.358/emmabirk/www/wp-includes/load.php'
 (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homez.358/emmabirk/www/wp-
 settings.php on line 19

 Please could you respond asap, as the site cannot be viewed at all at the
 moment, and it is causing me huge inconvenience.