[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11888: The streams & fopen HTTP transport arn't sending headers that are passed to it

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Jan 15 13:55:08 UTC 2010

#11888: The streams & fopen HTTP transport arn't sending headers that are passed to
it
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Denis-de-Bernardy  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Component:  HTTP               |     Version:  2.9.1
 Severity:  normal             |    Keywords:  has-patch needs-testing
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Comment(by Denis-de-Bernardy):

 Replying to [comment:26 dd32]:
 > Just to confirm since theres so much raw data there to sift through:
 >
 >  * Using streams, with cURL wrappers, NO custom headers are sent.
 >   * Because of that, Cookies are not sent, And thus, are irrelivant to
 the testing.
 >  * Affects those using --with-curlwrappers with PHP < 5.3

 I think it actually affects server that has with php --with-curlwrappers

 > Did you get a chance to test if WP_HTTP_fopen works with the above
 patch?

 It works on all three servers I've tested it on. We'd ideally need someone
 to test this with PHP4 as well.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11888#comment:27>