[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11005: Wordpress crashes when chaning my site address from the IP to the domain name

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Jan 12 06:49:58 UTC 2010

#11005: Wordpress crashes when chaning my site address from the IP to the domain
name
 Reporter:  nathanaeljones  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:  2.9.1
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:
Changes (by dd32):

  * keywords:  close =>
  * version:  => 2.9.1
  * milestone:  Unassigned => 3.0

Comment:

 Are you running on IIS? If so, Which version?

 What version of PHP are you running?

 By the look of that, Some logic needs to be changed to handle Windows
 systems and/or safe mode.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11005#comment:2>