[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11816: Users should be able to switch from a standard single install to a Multi-Site Install

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jan 7 23:41:34 UTC 2010

#11816: Users should be able to switch from a standard single install to a Multi-
Site Install
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jorbin       |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Component:  Multisite    |     Version:
 Severity:  normal       |    Keywords:

Comment(by wpmuguru):

 I'm not expecting to rename any tables or run queries on the database. I'm
 starting on the database class tomorrow and we'll see how far things are
 by the end of the weekend.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11816#comment:9>