[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16039: Copyright Problem: Original Copyright Statement, Licensing Information and Disclaimer removed from kses.php

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Dec 30 15:34:27 UTC 2010

#16039: Copyright Problem: Original Copyright Statement, Licensing Information and
Disclaimer removed from kses.php
 Reporter:  hakre         |       Owner:

Comment (by indie-ulf):

 Ulf (original kses author) here. Thanks to Christian for telling me about
 this bug.

 License violations are serious stuff, but I believe that it was a mistake
 in this case and not an attempt to rip me off. Therefore, I grant
 WordPress the right to continue to use the kses library under GPL v2 or
 later, if you put back the Copyright and Disclaimer information at the top
 of the file. (Please remove my postal address in Uppsala though, it's not
 valid anymore.)

 Best,
 Ulf Härnhammar - Huddinge - Sweden
 http://advogato.org/person/metaur/ (includes my obfuscated email address)