[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15824: Introduce _doing_it_wrong to mark places where plugins / themes are calling functions incorrectly

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Dec 15 11:14:45 UTC 2010

#15824: Introduce _doing_it_wrong to mark places where plugins / themes are calling
functions incorrectly
 Reporter:  westi             |      Owner:  westi
     Type:  defect (bug)      |     Status:  new
Component:  Warnings/Notices  |    Version:  3.1
 Severity:  normal            |   Keywords:
 We are starting to mark incorrect usage of functions with
 {{{_deprecated_function}}} where as we should have a specific way of
 marking these so the message is correct as we are not deprecating
 something but telling people the code they have written won't work