[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #10535: _wp_filter_build_unique_id issues with the first time a filter is hooked by a class

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Dec 9 03:20:36 UTC 2010

#10535: _wp_filter_build_unique_id issues with the first time a filter is hooked by
a class
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  simonwheatley          |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)           |       Status:  reopened
Changes (by scribu):

  * keywords:  has-patch tested => needs-patch 3.2-early
  * milestone:  3.1 => Future Release

Comment:

 I don't think we should mess with this in 3.1 beta, especially since in
 3.2 we will be able to use spl_object_hash() directly.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10535#comment:26>