[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15731: Updating multiple plugins at once throws FTP error and leaves wp in maintenance mode

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Dec 8 10:01:19 UTC 2010

#15731: Updating multiple plugins at once throws FTP error and leaves wp in
maintenance mode
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  koke             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new
Component:  Upgrade/Install  |     Version:  3.0.2
 Severity:  normal           |    Keywords:
 [[Image(http://img.skitch.com/20101208-pc3k6gej2piiewts246qrwwt18.jpg)]]

 The ftp error seems related to my iptables config and not a wp bug

 {{{
 LOG        all  --  anywhere             anywhere            limit: avg
 5/min burst 5 LOG level debug prefix `iptables denied: '
 }}}

 But after the fail, I'm stuck with "Briefly unavailable for scheduled
 maintenance. Check back in a minute."