[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15705: I can't login to admin. I loaded a classified plugin and everything went crazy

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Dec 6 18:24:11 UTC 2010

#15705: I can't login to admin. I loaded a classified plugin and everything went
crazy
---------------------------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  ljmonet                                      |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                                 |       Status:  reopened
Changes (by ljmonet):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  invalid =>

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:5 nacin]:
 > Disable the plugin by renaming or removing the your-classified-ads
 folder. Then try the support forums.

 > Please don't re-open this ticket. This isn't the venue.

 You don't understand HOW DO I DO THAT I CAN'T GET IN MY ADMIN AREA TO DO
 THAT. THERE IS NO LOGIN AND PASSWORD BOX TO LOGIN TO WORDPRESS TO GET TO
 MY BACK OFFICE ADMIN AREA. Do you see what I'm saying when I try to login
 I get this error message

  Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
 /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-content/plugins
 /your-classified-ads/includes/oqp.php on line 98

 Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in
 /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-content/plugins
 /your-classified-ads/includes/oqp.php on line 102

 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
 /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-content/plugins
 /your-classified-ads/includes/oqp.php on line 98

 Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in
 /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-content/plugins
 /your-classified-ads/includes/oqp.php on line 102

 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
 (output started at /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-
 content/plugins/your-classified-ads/includes/oqp.php:98) in
 /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-
 includes/pluggable.php on line 890

 There is no login box to get in so that I can off load that plugin. This
 is not just a plugin issue, oh i need help with a plugin NO I can't login
 to admin back office of the wordpress dashboard area you see. Please help
 me with this thanks Jose

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15705#comment:6>