[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15705: I can't login to admin. I loaded a classified plugin and everything went crazy

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Dec 6 17:52:48 UTC 2010

#15705: I can't login to admin. I loaded a classified plugin and everything went
crazy
 Reporter:  ljmonet         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  critical        |    Keywords:  can't login to admin,error message on blog,
 here is the error message I get when I go to the website and when I try to
 login to admin. I can't login to admin to take off the classified plugin
 that is causing the problem please help me get back in to admin because I
 have a high traffic blog and this is going on. it's on the #1 spot in
 google and it looks crazy wow this is not good.

  Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
 /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-content/plugins
 /your-classified-ads/includes/oqp.php on line 98

 Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in
 /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-content/plugins
 /your-classified-ads/includes/oqp.php on line 102

 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
 /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-content/plugins
 /your-classified-ads/includes/oqp.php on line 98

 Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in
 /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-content/plugins
 /your-classified-ads/includes/oqp.php on line 102

 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
 (output started at /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-
 content/plugins/your-classified-ads/includes/oqp.php:98) in
 /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-
 includes/pluggable.php on line 890