[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14738: wordpress.org plugin page download button not updating after updating plugin via svn

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Aug 30 16:53:43 UTC 2010

#14738: wordpress.org plugin page download button not updating after updating
plugin via svn
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  teamplaylotto  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new
Component:  WordPress.org  |     Version:
 Severity:  normal         |    Keywords:  extend, plugin, repository
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 I updated a couple of my plugins to the repository recently and even
 though browsing the svn shows that the latest version (2.81.2) is there
 and the update notice is displayed in hosted wordpress dashboard, the
 plugin description page on wordpress.org still shows the last version
 (2.8.1.1) for download. (this may be due to version misnaming from 2.8.1.1
 to 2.81.2 ??)

 on a similar topic, the markup for links in the readme file doesn't appear
 to be correctly formatted.

 example of plugin page not being updated
 http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/commentluv/

 example of plugin page not showing proper markup
 http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/easy-amember-protect-lite/