[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14716: Cant edit themes : Oops, no such file exists! Double check the name and try again, merci.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Aug 27 18:01:02 UTC 2010

#14716: Cant edit themes : Oops, no such file exists! Double check the name and try
again, merci.
 Reporter:  y0us3f          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:  3.0.1
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:  Oops, no such file exists! Double check the name and try again, merci.
 Hello

 I have this problem when i open editor from adminc control panel

 Oops, no such file exists! Double check the name and try again, merci.

 when i open editor

 , is there anyway to fix the problem ? i tried every solution available
 online and didnt fix the problem

 ---------

 problem exists for all the themes even the default , I even used a new
 database and installed wp again

 still same problem