[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #12047: comment submitted on static front page causes unnecessary jump to blog page

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Apr 29 23:45:43 UTC 2010

#12047: comment submitted on static front page causes unnecessary  jump to blog
page
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  aritchie1           |        Owner:  ryan
     Type:  defect (bug)        |       Status:  reopened

Comment(by aaroncampbell):

 To be clear, I'm assuming it would be better to fix the existing
 conditional (which already tries to take into account preview and query)
 rather than add the extra bit in like my patch does.  I'm just not sure
 what exact conditions were being addressed with the original change.
 Maybe I'll get some time at WCSF to take a look at this if no one else
 gets to it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12047#comment:5>