[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13100: category template matches ancestor category, single post matches category filename

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Apr 24 12:16:58 UTC 2010

#13100: category template matches ancestor category, single post matches category
filename
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jredfern         |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new
Component:  Template         |     Version:
 Severity:  normal           |    Keywords:  template selection
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Comment(by jane):

 Hi Jim. The best place to make suggestions like this would be in the core
 features Ideas forum at  http://wordpress.org/extend/ideas, so that non-
 developers can also weigh in. We try not to add feature request tickets in
 Trac until there has been some community discussion and there's a general
 agreement that it's something we should do, so that we can keep Trac
 focused on implementation rather than feature determination.

 Note: You made two different suggestions in your ticket. Whether here or
 in the Ideas forum, it's best to create a separate ticket for each
 suggestion/bug report, so that they can be rated and/or handled
 effectively by the community.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13100#comment:2>