[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #4360: Allow commenting without giving an email address, but still requiring a name

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Sep 15 17:56:22 UTC 2009

#4360: Allow commenting without giving an email address, but still requiring a
name
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jameslab6                |        Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |       Status:  reopened
Changes (by WK1):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * version:  => 2.8.4
  * resolution:  wontfix =>

Comment:

 I wasn't going to reopen this bug, but then I realized that it was only
 one developer who decided to ignore it, despite popular approval. Perhaps
 the environment has changed. Perhaps now, this bug might be fixed if the
 devs were more aware of it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4360#comment:15>