[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #4353: Users with edit_posts capability can see everyone's comments, IPs, and email addresses

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Sep 9 23:35:29 UTC 2009

#4353: Users with edit_posts capability can see everyone's comments, IPs, and
email addresses
----------------------------------------------------------+-----------------
 Reporter:  idahofallzcom                                 |        Owner:  markjaquith
     Type:  enhancement                                   |       Status:  closed
Changes (by hakre):

  * status:  reopened => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed
  * milestone:  2.9 =>

Comment:

 My fault. Tested with the contributor role and can open that page and read
 public viewable comments. I can not see a IP nor an email. I can not edit
 the comment.

 Looks fixed. Close as suggested but there is no 2.7 Milestone any longer.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4353#comment:16>