[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11258: Edit Comments > Quick Buttons ordering should be changed, with "Spam" becoming less accessible

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Nov 30 19:10:35 UTC 2009

#11258: Edit Comments > Quick Buttons ordering should be changed, with "Spam"
becoming less accessible
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  lloydbudd    |        Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |       Status:  closed

Comment(by janeforshort):

 My general reasoning re order is 1) positive actions to move from
 moderation to published status (which includes reply per Lloyd;s comment
 above), 2) fiddling with content (editing), 3) destructive actions.

 I don't think it's useful to keep going back and forth about what each
 person thinks is most "usable," since frankly, every single person's
 opinion on this is just that, their opinion (including me). The only
 reason to change away from the already accepted update that fits the
 reasoning above would be usability testing that looked at this specific
 issue. I would be happy to put that on the testing agenda, but it's not
 going ot happen before 2.9.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11258#comment:28>