[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11258: Edit Comments > Quick Buttons ordering should be changed, with "Spam" becoming less accessible

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Nov 26 06:55:55 UTC 2009

#11258: Edit Comments > Quick Buttons ordering should be changed, with "Spam"
becoming less accessible
 Reporter:  lloydbudd     |       Owner:
Component:  Comments      |     Version:  2.9
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:

Comment(by nacin):

 Replying to [comment:2 azaozz]:
 > Perhaps we should switch the order together with adding "Move to" and

 Right now, the order doesn't make much sense from the UX perspective. They
 aren't grouped logically and were only made worse with Spam/Trash.

 I'm for 2.9 w/ rearranging them as Jane proposes -- it breaks no
 translations and organizes them logically. Then in 3.0 "move to" and "mark
 as" can be (debated and) addressed.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11258#comment:3>