[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11065: "add an image" button in "upload/insert" menu in posting screen malfunction. Opens below footer of same page and is positioned out of reach to left off of screen

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Nov 11 00:15:37 UTC 2009

#11065: "add an image" button in "upload/insert" menu in posting screen
malfunction. Opens below footer of same page and is positioned out of reach
to left off of screen
 Reporter:  JohnR123      |       Owner:
Component:  Upload        |     Version:  2.8.5
 Severity:  major         |    Keywords:  reporter-feedback

Comment(by JohnR123):

 Update:

 Okay, I have downloaded the latest 2.9 build as per your link and
 installed it as a new site. Unfortunately this exhibits the same issues
 exactly as above.

 I cannot understand this. I am sure that for most it works fine. Why on
 earth would 4 installations of two different versions on two different
 servers accessed by two different computers using different browsers, all
 have the same issue for me? That's a little long-winded but you get the
 point :-)

 There must be something missing in this puzzle.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11065#comment:8>