[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #9695: New widget interface moves the wrong inaccessible widgets when switching themes

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat May 2 12:36:05 GMT 2009

#9695: New widget interface moves the wrong inaccessible widgets when switching
themes
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Denis-de-Bernardy  |       Owner:  Denis-de-Bernardy
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  assigned
Component:  Widgets            |     Version:  2.8
 Severity:  major              |    Keywords:  has-patch tested commit

Comment(by Denis-de-Bernardy):

 I'm itching to make a third patch after these two are committed, to make
 sure that single widgets never make it into the inactive widgets list. It
 once happened to me (i.e. to have them in the inactive widgets list, and
 again in a sidebar), and it's a huge mess when it does.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/9695#comment:15>