[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #10280: Comment approval bypassing administrator must always approve comments feature.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Jun 26 16:54:33 GMT 2009

#10280: Comment approval bypassing administrator must always approve comments
feature.
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  JimJordan          |        Type:  defect (bug)

Comment(by JimJordan):

 Completed setting up new blog:
 http://hpclife.com/Blog_wordpress_test/
 I did not make any modifications other than the settings to turn on
 administrator must be notified on comments and a few other minor settings.
 I setup an Editor, Test1 Contributor, and Test2 Contributor.
 Ran the same test and again it allowed the original contributor (test1) to
 submit any comments without moderation.  What do you need next?  I can
 give you the full blog admin signon.  I just don't like to post pw here.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10280#comment:4>