[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #10280: Comment approval bypassing administrator must always approve comments feature.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Jun 26 14:58:22 GMT 2009

#10280: Comment approval bypassing administrator must always approve comments
feature.
 Reporter:  JimJordan     |       Owner:
Component:  General       |     Version:
 Severity:  major         |    Keywords:
 I was testing security and when a contributor submits a post and then the
 post is approved by the administrator. That contributor can then enter any
 amount of comments on that specific post without any approval by the
 administrator. The checkbox for “administrator must always approve
 comments” is checked.
 I have deactivated 2 plugins Capability Manager v1.2, and Draft Notifier
 v1.2.1.
 I was using Pixel v1.9.5 theme and went back to WordPress Default v1.6
 theme.
 Retested and the problem still exists.