[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #10236: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\_root_wordpress28_be\wp-includes\pomo\streams.php on line 26

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Jun 23 13:35:49 GMT 2009

#10236: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in
C:\xampp\_root_wordpress28_be\wp-includes\pomo\streams.php on line 26
 Reporter:  codestyling   |       Owner:  nbachiyski
Component:  i18n          |     Version:  2.8
 Severity:  blocker       |    Keywords:  crash re-created has-patch

Comment(by codestyling):

 Replying to [comment:3 nbachiyski]:
 > The overload issue was fixed in http://trac.glotpress.org/changeset/138
 >
 > Could a committer sync the php files from glotpress/pomo with wp-
 includes/pomo? That should do the trick.

 > As a side note. I couldn't reproduce the execution time exceed in a CLI
 script. I added a unit test, to keep track of the issue:

 > http://trac.glotpress.org/browser/trunk/t/test_mo.php#L112
 >
 > However, even if using the same file which causes problems when accessed
 from a browser, the CLI test runs fine and reads the MO file properly.
 It requires to reboot Apache Server after changing this setting.
 Without a reboot the ''php.ini'' is cached and Apache doesn't notice this
 change.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10236#comment:4>